Who we are
We Are Working is the sole provider of this website. You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the content and material on this website, or the collection, use, correction or deletion of any personal or non-personal information provided over this website. Please contact us at:
- Website: https://weareworking.com
- Postal Address: 1400 Village Square Blvd Ste 3-80154, Tallahassee, FL 32312
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The only personal information this website obtains about you is information voluntarily provided by you. You are free to visit We Are Working; however, if you would like to use the We Are Working service, you must make a purchase. When you purchase service(s) from us, we will request certain personal information including but not limited to – email, phone number, zip code, country and credit card information. Response to our surveys is entirely voluntary and not required for receipt of services.
This information is used by We Are Working for (1) billing and account purposes; (2) demographic assessments of and provision of services to the user population; (3) empirical research; (4) communication with you; and (5) internal auditing purposes. Only authorized We Are Working employees have access to this personal information.
We Are Working also reserves the right to replicate written comments about the service sent to its representatives on our website and/or in promotional materials and/or in business development materials, along with your name and institution. If you do not want your name to accompany your comments, please state this in your written correspondence with We Are Working and its representatives.
We Are Working contains links to other sites and some features of the We Are Working service may be offered in conjunction with a partner company. We Are Working is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and companies.
In order to provide partner company features, it may be necessary for either you or We Are Working to share your voluntarily provided personal information with this company. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
Certain non-personal information of visitors is also recorded by the standard operation of We Are Working’s Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide visitors to We Are Working with an enhanced online experience. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. We Are Working may disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the We Are Working service to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
Cookies are web code that allow websites to display ads that relate to your interests and help measure advertising and site usage information in order to bring you a better user experience.
- We use third-party vendors, including Google, in order to show ads on sites across the Internet.
- We Are Working along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website and to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, customize Google Display Network ads using Ads Settings. Visit Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, to learn more.
- Cookies do not allow the website to access personal information that you haven’t already provided.
Our Security Procedures
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all users. We require our employees to protect the privacy of all information collected over our website. Only employees and supervisors with specific authorization have access to databases containing visitors’ personal information. The databases are protected in a secure facility. We have a digital certificate that is signed by a recognized certificate authority. Credit card information, while handled by a third party, is transmitted via encrypted technology.
Please be advised that once you leave our website, your use of the Internet will be governed by the privacy policies, if any, of the particular website that you are accessing. We Are Working is not responsible for the content, activities or privacy practices on the other sites.