Looking for a remote job?
Join Our Team
Take a look at these featured jobs and apply or share them with people in your network:
Remote / Work from home – Outside of United States
Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? We Are Working (under Achieve Test Prep: https://weareworking.com) is a fully managed staffing solution provider. We work with small and medium-sized businesses to identify roles they need to fill, document their processes, hire qualified candidates offshore, and then train, monitor, and coach the hires. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
Are you looking for a position to serve as your client’s indispensable partner? Are you seeking an opportunity to put your talent and skills to build your client’s success? Are you a driven professional who has administrative support experience and is passionate about customer service? This role will cater assistance to clients with a variety of customer service and administrative-related tasks.
- Maintain customer appointments/calendars
- Email/file/event management and organization
- Take calls or make calls to clients, vendors or others
- CRM building and administration: updates & data entry
- Summarize, analyze and make recommendations about information in blog posts, newsletters etc
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets
- Manage and update social media accounts & handle basic digital marketing tasks
- Provide assistance with other tasks, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Available Mon-Fri during business hours (8 am – 9 pm Eastern Time), during 40 hours per week or a minimum of 25-30 hours per week
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and be an excellent communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma and conclusive experience in the customer service or administrative field
- 1-3 years of experience as a Virtual Assistant/Administrative or Customer Service Representative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including; Word, Excel and/or Google Suite including: Docs, Sheets and Calendar
- Customer-centric, self-driven professional
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Designated professional and equipped (laptop/desktop/reliable internet connection), quiet space
(Clicking this button will take you to the application process hosted on our sister site Achieve Test Prep.)
More Career Opportunities
Join our global team of virtual assistants, marketing assistants, developers, sales professionals, instructors and more. We’re constantly in search of talented individuals.